Applications and Permits

Contact the Waukon City Clerk for the following: *Application for Water/Sewer/Garbage Service *Application for Senior Citizen Garbage Rate *ACH authorization form-Auto pay for Water/Sewer/Garbage Service *Liquor License & Beer Permits *Cigarette Permits *Peddlers, Solicitors and Transient Merchants Permits For questions regarding water and sanitary sewer please contact Jim Cooper, Water/Sewer Superintendent at 563.568.2683.

Waukon City Hall

101 Allamakee Street, Waukon, IA

Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., excluding holidays

Waukon City Manager

Gary Boden 

Phone: 563.568.3492


Waukon City Clerk

Sarah Snitker

Phone: 563.568.3492 ext. 3

Fax: 563.568.6429